You are totally right to deal with mold wherever you may find it. Mold is unhealthy and too much of a build up can also cause respiratory problems and skin allergies. Mold is very airborne so the first thing that the technicians will do is dampen the area to stop any spores flying away. Technicians, who wear masks and protective gloves, will then apply one of our winning formula detergents or non ammonia based soaps to the affected area. Once the entire visible mold has been cleaned away, the mold technician will disinfect the whole area with bleach and blot dry to prevent a re-occurrence of the mold.